Online Learning Tools
Teacher Website - used to provide basic information about Mrs. Hayes and the BFMCSIT courses.
Edmodo - used as a virtual classroom for instructional videos, assignment details, graded assignments, and to communicate with students and parents. (Note: Parents you will be sent an invitation to join the class)
Google Classroom - used to send information to student emails and post assignment details.
* Google Meet - used to video conference with the class.
* Nearpod - used to as an instructional tool to provide slide presentations, videos, a variety of assessments, and collaboration activities.
* EdPuzzle - used as an instructional tool to provide curriculum related videos with questions embedded into videos.
* ICEV - used as an instructional tool to provide a variety of activities and assessments (such as fill in blanks, crossword puzzles, word searches, matching, essay, and multiple choice questions).
* Kahoot - used as a game based learning tool to help introduce students to new material or to review material previously taught.
* Student Only Websites